INSTRUCTIONS / APPLICATIONS
For daily use. Avoid foods & drinks that stain after whitening. Please read all directions prior to use.
1. Remove Cap from Britenz Whitening Applicator.
2. Gently turn base of pen clockwise until whitening gel appears on bristles of the brush (in the beginning additional turns may be required).
3. Dry teeth with tissue or soft cloth. Apply a very thin layer of whitening gel to each desired tooth. May be applied two to three times a day. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Consult dentist if sensitivity lasts longer than 72 hours.
4. Brush a thin layer of gel on the teeth that you desire to be brightened.
5. Replace cap securely when finished to avoid drying of brush.
6. Britenz is safe to use everyday.
7. In order to achieve maximum results avoid eating, smoking, coffee, tea, red wine and other consumptions that might hinder the whitening process.
8. For best results continue use for 2 weeks uninterrupted.
1. Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children 16 and younger. This product has been designed for adults with mature teeth.
2. Use only as directed.
3. Do not use if you are pregnant or believe you are going to be pregnant.
4. If eye contact occurs use clean water to rinse eyes thoroughly. If irritation persists seek immediate medical attention. If any health problems occur while using product call a Poison Control Center immediately.
5. Avoid getting product on to gums.
6. Avoid direct contact with fabric.
7. If redness, soreness or swelling occur in the mouth discontinue use immediately, if irritation persists for more then 72 hours, consult a dentist.
8. Britenz Teeth Whitening will not whiten caps, veneers, fillings, bridges, dentures and crowns.
9. If tooth sensitivity or irritation of the gums or mouth occur, discontinue use.
10. Avoid direct exposure to heat an sunlight. Keep and storre in cool dry place.
11. Consult your dentist before using this product.
Is Britenz® a gel or a paint?
Britenz is a professional whitening gel and is definitely NOT a paint. The gel contains the same ingredients used by dental professionals to whiten your teeth. Additionally, there are other natural ingredients to help clean and protect your teeth while leaving your mouth feeling minty fresh.
How does Britenz actually work?
Britenz works similar to most dental products. The Britenz Gel contains hydrogen peroxide, a natural whitening ingredient, and several other healthy ingredients to support whitening. The gel holds to your teeth long enough for the whitening agents to be absorbed. We use a grade and level of hydrogen peroxide that is safe and is actually produced by your body.
How long will it take to see results?
Results may vary. Even we get tired of hearing that. Truth is, each tooth is different, as are your personal preferences; what you eat, how often you use Britenz and how much you're wishing to whiten your teeth. You should notice a slight improvement with each use. With most people, we suggest using the product 2-3x per day for 10-14 days to achieve the results they are seeking. Britenz will not whiten caps, fillings, bridges, dentures veneers and crowns.
What if I swallow the Britenz products?
Britenz contains ingredients recognized as safe by the FDA.
Can I use it too much?
2-3 x a day is normal. You can use it as often as needed to achieve the results you are looking for. If you observe redness, stop using the product. If redness continues to persist for more than 72 hours, consult a dentist.
Is this really the best way to whiten my teeth?
We believe Britenz is. Since Britenz is easy to use and refreshing, our customers have found that they incorporate it into their active daily routines.
How do I stop my teeth from discoloring to start with?
Eat carefully. Staining of your teeth comes from a variety of sources. Try avoiding sodas and replacing them with water. Coffee, smoking and red wine should also be carefully watched while you are attempting to brighten your smile.
Will this affect my enamel?
Your enamel will become whiter and brighter. Britenz contains ingredients that help protect your enamel while whitening your teeth. Daily usage of Britenz should not negatively affect your enamel. Britenz creates an unwelcome environment for bacteria and helps clean your teeth and mouth.
Has this been used before?
Absolutely, the active whitening ingredients in Britenz have been used for decades to whiten teeth by dental professionals. These ingredients have been proven safe and effective.
Why is Britenz cheap - what's the catch?
We like to think of Britenz more as cost effective, not cheap. Since you're not incurring the cost for a prescription or getting a custom fitted mouth piece, much of the expense has been eliminated. The results are professional. The Britenz product is top quality and that's why we prefer to say "cost effective!"